It's nice to meet you! Here's a bit about me.
Dr. Weintrob lives in Bend, Oregon with her husband and son. When not in the clinic, you will most likely find her out on the trails or in the kitchen preparing fresh vegetables and sauces for her friends and family.
This is customized Integrative healthcare – designed to get to the upstream root cause. Creating lasting strategies for optimal health, and the reversal of chronic disease.
Dr. Weintrob’s approach is to connect, listen deeply and meet each patient where they are with compassion and kindness. The goal is to identify the root cause of your discomfort by taking a thorough health history and gathering lab work. The labs utilized are both traditional and specialized evidence- based Functional Medicine tests that are specific to your health. She then uses that data to create an individualized treatment plan and present options that will target your root cause. The most commonly used tools are: Nutrition, Lifestyle, Physician Grade-Supplements, Herbal medicine, and Calming practices like Meditation and Mind Body Medicine.
- Optimizing Wellness including mood, energy, sleep and weight
- Gastrointestinal Health- Gas, Bloating, Constipation, Diarrhea, Acid Reflux, Nausea, Weight
- Hormone Health: Adrenal, Thyroid, Male and Female hormones
- Autoimmune Disease
- Chronic Disease
- Lifestyle counseling and coaching – including individualized Nutritional Programs
- Mind Body Medicine/ Coaching
Below is Dr. Weintrob’s certification path plus other Functional Medicine Training with Datis Kharrazian and The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M).
Dr. Wendy Weintrob’s postgraduate Functional Medicine Training started with Dr. Datis Kharrazian in 2008. In 2015 she was accepted into the Institute of Functional Medicine’s rigorous certification program. The IFM is a national and global leader in Functional Medicine education, and “The Functional Medicine Movement”. The certification program includes a week long Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice course, plus six Advanced Practice Modules.
- Mastering Functional Blood Chemistry with Dr Datis Kharrazian: 2008
- Mastering the Thyroid with Dr Datis Kharrazian: 2009 and 2011
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP): September 2015
- Immune Advanced Practice Module: February 2016
- Detox Advanced Practice Module: October 2016
- Cardio Metabolic Advanced Practice Module: February 2017
- Energy Advanced Practice Module: July 2018
- Gastrointestinal Advanced Practice Module: October 2018
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module: July 2019
- Bio-Identical Replacement Symposium: February 2020