It's nice to meet you! Here's a bit about me.
Dr. Dishman lives in Bend, Oregon with her husband and boy/girl twins. She loves to wake up every day in awe of the beautiful sunrise. When not in the clinic, you can find her exploring the trails, traveling for surf, taking too many Continuing Education seminars, finding centering and a good work out, or cooking and loving on her friends and family in her favorite place – the kitchen.
I AIM TO GET TO THE UPSTREAM ROOT CAUSE. CREATING LASTING STRATEGIES FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH, AND THE REVERSAL OF CHRONIC DISEASE.
- Autoimmune disease
- Gut Health (Gastrointestinal Disorders)
- Fertility / Infertility
- Hormone Health: Adrenal, Thyroid, Male and Female hormones
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Integrative Medicine
- Pain & Injury Management
- Chronic Disease
- Lifestyle counseling and coaching – including individualized Nutritional Programs
Below is Dr. Dishman’s certification path with the IFM and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M).
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP): September 2015
- Immune Advanced Practice Module: February 2016
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module: July 2016
- Detox Advanced Practice Module: October 2016
- CardioMetabolic Advanced Practice Module: February 2017
- Energy Advanced Practice Module: July 2018
- Gastrointestinal Advanced Practice Module: October 2018
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy Symposium: February 2020