Fees / Insurance
BEND, OR- INSURANCE NETWORKS
Our practitioners are credentialed as In-Network with the following Insurance Companies.
Please take a moment to call your insurance company to better understand your “Naturopathic Medicine” and “Acupuncture” coverage benefits.
If you cannot find the name of your provider (Dr. Dishman, Dr. Weintrob, Mara Kevan, etc) on your Insurance carrier’s website, try searching under INSPIRED HEALTH. All of our practitioners at our clinic share a Tax ID under this name – this is often how Insurance companies will list our providers as In-Network.
Regence BCBS: Blue Cross Blue Shield
Cigna – no longer In-Network as of Jan 2018
As a courtesy: We will call your Insurance Company to verify benefits prior to your appointment.
However these quotes are not always guaranteed, and we recommend that YOU also call your Insurance company prior to your visit.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to know your Lab Benefits – many insurance companies are NOT covering labs, and they will often be applied towards your deductible if billed through your insurance carrier.
If you have a high deductible that you will not meet within the year, it is more cost effective to pay cash at a discounted rate. If you pay cash for labs, you cannot then submit the bill to your insurance. If labs get billed directly to your insurance and you get a bill, we cannot go back and give you the cash discounted rate.
Ultimately the take home is: KNOW YOUR BENEFITS.
We understand that insurance benefits and billing can be confusing so please reach out to us for help in navigating this prior to your appointments!
BEND, OR – CASH Patients (No Insurance Coverage)
Fee schedule for visits: Cash Patients without Insurance Coverage
The Case Review is the most timely and efficient way to determine the underlying root causes of your health concerns and design a customized and effective treatment strategy. The Case Review fee structure is designed to save you money and time over the long-term by performing the appropriate diagnostic and physiologic testing and evaluation before treatment begins.
Here is a breakdown of the costs involved in the Case Review and follow up visits so that you can plan accordingly.
Functional Medicine Naturopathic Appointments:
- Naturopathic New Patient Appointment Phase 1 Case Review: $276-412
- Case Review: Phase 2 Review of Findings
- Review of Findings Minimal (1 Lab): $184
- Review of Findings Complex (2-3 Labs): $220
- Review of Findings Complex Plus (>3 Labs): $268
- Follow Up appointments (no lab review): $184 (30 minutes), $268 (60 minutes)
- Acupuncture New Patient Appointments: $172
- Follow Up Acupuncture appointments: $112
Functional Medicine Naturopathic + Acupuncture Appointments:
- Naturopathic + Acupuncture New Patient Appointments Phase 1 Case Review: $340-388
- Case Review: Phase 2 Review of Findings
- Review of Findings Minimal (1 Lab) + Acupuncture: $196
- Review of Findings Complex (2-3 Labs) + Acupuncture: $296
- Follow Up Naturopathic + Acupuncture: $196
The costs of Laboratory tests recommended during the case review process varies depending on the complexity of condition and level of diagnostic testing required. Laboratory testing is typically $150-1500 (depending on the number of lab tests required for each individual case).
Our practitioners utilizes a collaborative approach with other specialists (General Practitioners, Gastroenterologists, Reproductive Endocrinologists, etc) wherever she can, in order to create a team of support for each individual patient.
The exact lab testing ordered after the Initial Case Review depends on the individual case, and may include:
- Blood tests for specific conditions: such as high cholesterol/lipids, autoimmune disease, gluten sensitivity, food sensitivities, Leaky Gut, vitamin/nutrients status, chronic infections.
- Advanced comprehensive stool testing: to screen for beneficial bacteria status, gram negative bacteria, yeast, parasites, intestinal inflammatory markers (IBS, IBD), dysbiosis.
- Breath testing: for SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth)
- CommonWealth Labs > only available in Oregon practice
- Saliva, Serum and/or Urine hormone testing: for adrenal and sex hormone metabolism.
- Genetic testing: for methylation anomalies and detox capabilities.
The fee for supplements recommended as part of your treatment strategy after the Case Review is typically $100-300.
- Did you know there is no FDA regulation on OTC supplements? We hand select medical grade natural supplements to support YOUR health goals.
What conditions do we treat?
In conventional medicine, there is a physician for every part of your body: Gastroenterologists for the digestive system, Cardiologist for the heart, Neurologists for the nervous system and brain, Endocrinologists for the hormonal system, Podiatrist for your feet, and Ophthalmologists for your eyes. In functional medicine, we are trained to see the body as an interconnected whole, recognizing that in order to treat one part of the body, all of the other parts of the body must be considered.
In working with you as a patient, The Inspired Health Approach takes an Overview Effect approach: zooming out to see the common patterns that link all of the health conditions together within the person sitting in front of us. By viewing this perspective we are able to utilize a 360° analysis of your health to see overarching patterns, and can offer customized interventions specifically tailored to impact multiple pathways simultaneously – Helping you recover your own innate inspired health.
By using The Inspired Health Approach we are able to treat a wide variety of health problems, including (but not limited to):
- Adrenal disorders
- Autoimmune disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic sinusitis
- Chronic infections
- Digestive disorders (IBD, IBS, GERD/Reflux, SIBO)
- Elevated cholesterol
- Environmental and food allergies
- Female disorders (PMS, Menopause, Infertility, PCOS)
- Fertility / Infertility (Male + Female)
- Gut Health: Gastrointestinal Disease
- Hormone Health + Hormonal imbalances
- Interstitial cystitis
- Metabolic syndrome, pre-diabetes, insulin resistance
- Migraines and headaches
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- MTHFR + Genetic Anomalies
- Overweight and obesity: Weight Management:
- Sleep disorders and insomnia
- Thyroid disorders