Effective Date: May 25th, 2018
We respect your privacy and the rights to control your personal data. We want to be clear about the data, and why we collect it. Your data is protected by us, and we do not and will not sell your data to third parties. This privacy statement explains the information we collect and how we will use it. Please read this statement carefully to understand how we may collect, use, and share your personal information.
How We Collect and Use Information
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). Inspired Health LLC only contacts individuals who specifically request and consent that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our messaging, attended one of our events, or have purchased one of our products. inspiredhealthmed.com and inspiredhealthapothecary.com collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing with consent. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration or opt-in purposes and name, postal address, and credit card information when registering for our events or purchasing our products. All of this information is consensually provided to us by you.
We also with your consent collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIFs”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages.
We may collect Personal Information that you provide us when you:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services;
- Contact a customer service;
- Visit or register for an account on the Website;
- Enter into a any contest or sweepstakes or respond to one of our surveys; or
- Provide us with comments or suggestions.
- Answer one of our surveys.
The Personal Information required to be provided with respect to the above enables us to process the relevant transaction, task or service, to verify your identity as required.
Other Uses of Personal Information.
We may also use Personal Information to continually assess and improve the products and services we offer. To serve you better, we may combine the Personal Information that you give us with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with our marketing partners and others. We use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about our products and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
We do not share your information with third parties for any purpose.
Please keep in mind that whenever you consent to making your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, in blog comments, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is required to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
You may contact our Online Privacy Coordinator at any time to request the information we store about you, or to delete your information or data. We will reply to these requests within the time requirements of applicable law.
We also use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to gather data about your activities on our Site. Among other uses, this allows us to contact you if you begin to fill out our check-out form but abandon it before completion with an email reminding you to complete your order. The “Remarketing” feature allows us to reach people who previously visited our Site, and match the right audience with the right advertising message.
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions.
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. You must be eighteen (18) years old to enter and use our site, and we require that you verify your age in order to use our Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
How do we store your information?
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers inspiredhealthmed.com and inspiredhealthapothecary.com content and messaging. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive Inspired Health LLC material.
All of the messaging or emails that are sent to you by Inspired Health LLC include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
Although it is highly unlikely, this policy may be changed at any time at our discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website.
Sale of Business
In the event that we or some of our assets are sold or transferred or used as security, your Personal Information may be transferred to third parties as part of that transaction.
Disclosures of Personal Information in Legal Proceedings
If we are requested by law enforcement officials or judicial authorities to provide Personal Information on individual users, we may, without your consent, provide such information. In matters involving claims of personal or public safety, we may provide your Personal Information to appropriate authorities without your consent or court process. We also will provide your Personal Information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or in litigation involving us or otherwise as required by law. We may also disclose Personal Information to assist in debt collection where you owe a debt to us.
When you place orders on the Website, all of your order information, including your card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than operators of the Website from capturing and viewing your Personal Information. Since any order information you provide to us on the Website will be transmitted using a secure connection, if your Web browser cannot support this level of security, you will not be able to order products through the Website.
To provide you with an increased level of security, online access to your Personal Information is protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (including unsolicited correspondence such as letters, phone calls or e-mail messages).
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (http://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
Third Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Last Updated: May 25th, 2018
Copyright © 2018 Inspired Health LLC, All rights reserved