Green Goddess Salad
A fresh green salad with savory SIBO-friendly dressing.
- Butter Lettuce
- 5 Red Radish Thinly Sliced
- 1 Cucumber Halved & Sliced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil (Add more or less for desired consistency)
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Garlic-Free Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil Chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh Chives Chopped
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
In a food processor or blender, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, dijon, parsley, basil, chives, pepper and salt. Blend until thoroughly mixed. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine salad greens, sliced radish, sliced cucumber and kalamata olives.
Toss and add dressing to taste. Enjoy!
- Dressing can be refrigerated for up to 7 days. Add additional olive oil as needed to thin the dressing.
- For greens, I like to use an entire 5 oz container of the spinach arugula blend from Whole Foods or similar.
- Annie’s dijon mustard is SIBO safe and garlic-free https://www.vitacost.com/annies-organic-dijon-mustard