WANTED: Inspiring Independent Contractor (Room Rental)
Chiropractor to join our growing team!
September 1st 2017
Who We Are:
Dr. Wendy Weintrob and Dr. Meaghan Dishman are the co-founders of Inspired Health: Center for Integrative + Functional Medicine. We are both Functional Medicine Naturopathic Doctors and Licensed Acupuncturists, each with over 12 years in private practice. As experts in the field of Integrative Medicine we bring a unique lens to the table – combining the best of Western, Naturopathic and Chinese medicine practices.
Our Current Story
We are expanding our clinic to a new location within The Box Factory, with a thriving Apothecary retail space starting AUGUST 1st, 2017 and are looking to bring on an Independent Contractor Licensed Chiropractor who wants to be a part of a vibrant Integrative / Functional Medicine Clinic.
As part of our small but VERY mighty patient happiness team, you will grow your practice within our gorgeous, modern space with good vibes and clear energy.
Reading this makes you say, “Wow! What an amazing opportunity — this is for ME!”
Who You Are:
You are a compassionate self-starter with strong patient skills and a knack for brightening others’ days. Your role will be to draw in your own patients, as well as to see Patient referrals from our various practitioners in the clinic. Making a real difference in the world and patients’ lives truly lights you up.
Optimal wellness and Inspired Health are passions of yours. You understand the importance of being clear, friendly, and genuine with communication.
- You have at least 1-2 years of professional experience in patient care as a Chiropractor
- You’re an independent self-starter and excel in an Integrative environment
- You have excellent documentation skills, and are computer savvy
- You’re open to being mentored and receiving feedback on your collaboration, as well as learning and adapting your work within our general company voice
- You’re smart, compassionate, and empathetic, and receive genuine satisfaction helping people achieve optimal wellness
- You’re incredibly resourceful and have an aptitude for solving problems with little assistance (if you don’t know something, you’re happy to try and figure it out)
- You’re detail oriented, and are extremely well organized.
Attributes You Pride Yourself In:
- Provider of high quality patient care, Motivated, Committed, Kind, Self Directed, Honest, Positive, Organized, Loving, Growth Minded, Quick Learner, Multi-Tasker, Computer/Software savvy, Team Player, Strong Work Ethic, Bright, Loyal
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high quality patient care, collaboration and coordination of care with patient referrals
- Providing on-brand support based on the views and values that the Inspired Health Team holds
What we will provide:
- 1 beautiful Treatment Room (RENTAL) available Monday-Friday
- Commission for Apothecary sales
- Collaborative care
Please complete the following within a Cover Letter and attach your current Resume/CV
- What top 5 strengths do you feel would be an asset to our team, and why.
- Tell us about what drives and motivates you as a practitioner and why you would desire to work in a collaborative clinic.
- In 3 sentences or fewer, tell us your philosophy around patient care.
- Tell us about 2 weaknesses or challenges you are aware of actively evolving, and how.
- Provide 3 healthcare professional references (Teachers, Colleagues, Employers, Employees)
- Submit to email@example.com
- Resumes accepted until July 1st.
We look forward to reading about you, and potentially meeting and working with you in the future!
Dr. Weintrob + Dr. Dishman