WANTED: Inspiring Independent Contractor
Licensed Acupuncturist to join our growing team!
September 1st 2017
Who We Are:
Dr. Wendy Weintrob and Dr. Meaghan Dishman are the co-founders of Inspired Health: Center for Integrative + Functional Medicine. We are both Functional Medicine Naturopathic Doctors and Licensed Acupuncturists, each with over 12 years in private practice. As experts in the field of Integrative Medicine we bring a unique lens to the table – combining the best of Western, Functional, Naturopathic and Chinese medicine practices.
Our Current Story
Glow Medicine (Dr. Wendy Weintrob) and Bloom Integrative Health (Dr. Meaghan Dishman) are joining forces, rebranding and expanding both clinics to one new location within The Box Factory. We will add a thriving Apothecary retail space, open to the public, with an Online Store that is slated to open AUGUST 1st, 2017. We are looking to bring on an Independent Contractor Licensed Acupuncturist who wants to be a part of our vibrant Integrative + Functional Medicine Clinic.
As part of our small but VERY mighty patient happiness team, ideally you’ll see on average 8-10 patients per day in two rooms, utilizing our EMR software platform, in a gorgeous, modern space with good vibes and clear energy.
Reading this makes you say, “Wow! What an amazing opportunity — this is for ME!”
Who You Are:
You are a compassionate self-starter with strong patient skills and a knack for brightening others’ days. Your role will be to draw in your own patients, as well as to see our patient overflow. Making a real difference in the world and patients’ lives truly lights you up.
Optimal wellness and Inspired Health are passions of yours. You understand the importance of being clear, friendly, and genuine with communication.
- You have a Masters of Science, or Doctorate in Oriental Medicine
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in patient care as an Acupuncturist
- You’re an independent self-starter and excel in an Integrative environment
- You have excellent documentation skills and are computer savvy
- You’re open to receiving feedback
- You’re resourceful and have an aptitude for solving problems
- You’re detail oriented and well organized
Attributes You Pride Yourself In:
- Provider of high quality patient care, Motivated, Committed, Kind, Self Directed, Honest, Positive, Organized, Loving, Growth Minded, Quick Learner, Multi-Tasker, Computer/Software savvy, Team Player, Strong Work Ethic, Bright, Loyal
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high quality patient care
- Systemized and timely documentation in SOAP chart format
- Providing Patient Portal support and coordination of care
- Providing on-brand support based on the views and values of Inspired Health
- Writing content for 1-2 Blog Articles / Month
What we will provide:
- Modern furnished treatment room/s with table, sheets, TDP lamps, basic needles/supplies
- Front Desk Support: scheduling and insurance billing
- Compensation Percentage
- Commission for Apothecary sales
- Collaborative care with seasoned practitioners that genuinely care
In an ideal world, you have:
- Experience with Naturopathic supplements
- Experience with various EMR platforms, Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, etc), and Google Drive
- A strong writing background, particularly in Health Education blogging and newsletters
- An established client/patient base in Central Oregon
Please complete the following within a Cover Letter and attach your current Resume/CV
- What top 5 strengths do you feel would be an asset to our team, and why.
- Tell us about what drives and motivates you as a practitioner and why you would desire to work in a collaborative clinic.
- In 3 sentences or fewer, tell us your philosophy around patient care.
- Tell us about 2 weaknesses or challenges you are aware of actively evolving, and how.
- Provide 3 healthcare professional references (Teachers, Colleagues, Employers, Employees)
- Submit to email@example.com
- Resumes accepted until July 1st.
We look forward to reading about you, and potentially meeting and working with you in the future!
Dr. Weintrob + Dr. Dishman