Message to Patients
Hello Inspired Health Patient,
We hope you are doing well, and wanted to share some news with you!
We want to let you know that we are on a mission to continue to keep our Inspired Health community + Global humanity HEALTHY + THRIVING! As well as do our part to minimize the spread of illness. Please note that we have adjusted several of our clinic policies and procedures.
If you have an upcoming visit scheduled, rest assured our staff will contact you before your appointment to discuss how these changes will affect you.
This is new and uncharted territory for all.
We honor your feedback and kind support at any time along the way!
- TELEMEDICINE: You can always opt for your appointments to remain virtual – we are offering Telemedicine appointments to both New and Return patients
- Most insurance companies have granted the extension of their Telemedicine coverage due to the CV19 crisis.
- Anyone in Oregon can establish care via New Patient Telemedicine visit.
- If you know someone that could benefit from our services, please share our info!
- We encourage you to advocate for your Telemedicine access and to reach out to your Insurance company if you have any questions or if they deny any coverage.
- Only patients with scheduled appointments will be allowed into our clinic.
- The Apothecary will remain closed for walk ins, while we continue to offer Curbside Pickup for orders.
- FACE COVERINGS: As of July 1st + July 24th state updates – all patients are required to wear a face covering upon entry and exit of our clinic.
- CHECKING IN: Scheduled In-Person Appointments: All patients will be required to fill out the COVID questionnaire the day prior to each appointment (located in the Patient Portal)
- For in-person appointments for Naturopathic Functional Medicine and / or Acupuncture, please come to the FRONT door and wait for a member of our staff to greet you.
- We will be taking touchless temperatures of all patients entering into the clinic, and reviewing the questions on our Covid-19 Screening.
- We will have hand sanitizer available to you, and can also help guide you to wash your hands and then into a treatment room.
- CHECKING OUT
- Our providers will do their best to help reschedule your next appointment, as well as gather credit card information for payment towards your visit (copay, deductible, cash rates).
- Credit Cards: We will be entering in your card information to save on file.
- We will do our best to pull any / all of your supplements that you need, and help expedite your checkout process.
- Supplement Orders: If you know you have supplements to order prior to your appointment, please help by placing the order ONLINE and selecting “Patients with in-person Appointments >> PICKUP at Appointment!”
- SHOP ONLINE: Please note – you can make this easier by ordering anything you know you will need on our ONLINE APOTHECARY, and selecting Curbside OR In-Office Pickup.
- We ship daily, and we will continue to offer CURBSIDE PICKUP options Mon-Fri 10am-2pm
We are doing our best to keep our space prepared to see you!
Please feel free to send a portal message or call us to schedule an appointment as well.
We appreciate your kindness and understanding while we adapt to new ways of providing you the same care we all know and love!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
We so look forward to seeing you again soon!
Sending all of you lots of LOVE + SUPPORT !!
Dr. Dishman + Dr. Weintrob + Michelle Hirschy-Baker FNP-C and The Inspired Health Team