- Promotes mental clarity, focus and memory
- Provides cerebral and nervous system support
- Concussion injury support
- Optimizes nervous and immune system health
- Supports cognitive function
- Many studies have identified a NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) in Lion’s Mane
- Supports Gut motility
- SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth) Prokinetic
This beautiful species, appearing as a white waterfall of cascading icicles, is found on broad leaf trees and logs. The subject of recent studies, Lion’s Mane is renowned for providing support to the brain and nervous system.
Host Defense Lion’s Mane uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients,which are essential for supporting natural immunity.
Recommended Dosage: As directed by your healthcare professional.
Quantity: 60 vegetable capsule
Storage: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep this bottle tightly closed.