- Part of the core Inspired Health DAILY ESSENTIALS
- Optimal Vitamin D levels help balance your hormones, immune
cells, and neurotransmitters
- Reduces Inflammation
- It has become harder to convert D2 to D3 (the active form)
- Supports Bone Health by Promoting Carboxylation of Bone Proteins
- Supports Cardiovascular Health by Affecting Arterial Calcium Deposits
- Supports Healthy Blood Clotting
- Supports the regulation of balanced hormones
- Modulates Neuromuscular Function
- Influence the action of genes that regulate the growth and development of healthy cells throughout the entire body
- Assists in Autoimmune management
- Vitamin D deficiency is a global public health concern
D3-K2 5,000™ features the most bioavailable and bioactive form of supplemental vitamin K2 available and vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), the identical form in which vitamin D is derived in the body from cholesterol and synthesized by sunlight on the skin. Studies confirm safety and efficacy for bone and heart health.
Recommended Dosage: Swallow one capsule daily with water, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Quantity: 60 vegetable capsules
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
Caution: Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Consider total vitamin K intake (food + supplements) if you are taking blood-thinning medication.Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Storage: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Marie Skinner (verified owner) –
Rodney McGuire (verified owner) –