- Hormone Detox Support
- Estrogen Dominance + Metabolism Support
- Support for elevated levels of fecal beta-glucuronidase (on stool test)
Calcium-D-Glucarate is calcium bound to d-glucaric acid, which is a natural compound produced in small amounts by the human body and is abundantly found in various plant foods such as broccoli, cabbage, kale, apples, oranges, and grapefruit.
Research shows that d-glucaric acid derivatives such as calcium-d-glucarate help support the body’s natural elimination of excess steroid hormones and toxins. Calcium-d-glucarate assists in the detoxification process as it forms conjugates with unwanted estrogenic hormones and environmental toxins, which are then eliminated from the body instead of being reabsorbed.
High levels of fecal beta-glucuronidase can indicate unfavorable metabolic changes in the colon. Beta-glucuronidase may indicate dysbiosis and interference with Phase II detoxification involving glucuronidation.
Clinical Indications of High β-glucuronidase:
- Dysbiosis in the colon or small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Extremely elevated cases associated with colon cancer risk
- Problems with detoxification, especially estrogen (via glucuronidation pathway)
- Overexposure to toxins or drugs
Made with non-GMO ingredients.