- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis
- Eases the discomfort of PMS
- Supports healthy pregnancy
- Promotes normal regulation of hormones and enzyme production
- Promotes normal blood clotting
- Plays a critical role in the contraction of skeletal and heart muscles
Calcium (citrate/malate) is necessary for healthy teeth and bones. Calcium is essential to many physiological functions, such as maintaining healthy heart function, normal colonic cell growth, and helps to maintain normal mood associated with the menstrual cycle. Calcium citrate/malate is one of the most bioavailable forms of Calcium. Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough Calcium helps teen and young adult women maintain good bone health and may reduce their risk of osteoporosis later in life. For people with a family history of osteoporosis, menopausal women and elderly men and women, adequate Calcium intake is linked to reduced risk of osteoporosis through the mechanism of slowing the rate of bone loss.
Recommended Dosage: 2 capsules 2-4 times daily, ideally with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Quantity: 150mg 100 capsules
Marie Skinner (verified owner) –
Rodney McGuire (verified owner) –