- Supports the regeneration and restoration of the intestinal lining
- Provides glycoproteins to cover mucosa called mucin to support the mucosa membrane when irritated
- Provides flavonoids, saponins, carotenoids, phytochemicals, and antioxidants to support tissue during intestinal inflammation
- Provides natural compounds that aid in reducing intestinal discomfort
- Provides extracts with high mucilage content to soothe and support intestinal health
- Provides plant sterols and ferulic acid esters to help modulate the enteric nervous system with intestinal motility and the secretion of digestive enzymes
Barrier Repair is part of a dietary program intended to support the intestinal tract and intestinal lining. This unique formula includes flavonoids, saponins, carotenoids, and phytochemicals that may nourish gastrointestinal tissue. It includes extracts with mucilage content and uses glycoproteins that help sustain the mucous membrane. Additionally, this product incorporates plant sterols and ferulic acid esters intended to support the enteric nervous system. Primary ingredients include L-glutamine, deglycyrrhizinated licorice, and aloe vera extract.
Recommended Dosage: Mix 1 scoop with up to 8 ounces of water. Mix well before drinking. Use once a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Quantity: 173 grams (30 servings)
Storage: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep this container tightly closed.
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional before use if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or for any use by minors. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Use instead of RepairVite (K-60).