- Provides Fat-Soluble and Water-Soluble Antioxidant Activity*
- Coenzyme for Whole-Body Glucose Utilization*
- Supports Healthy Intracellular Glutathione Levels*
- Supports Regeneration of Vitamins C and E*
- Helps Maintain a Balance Between Oxidized and Reduced CoQ10*
Alpha-Lipoic Acid CR™ provides whole-body, multifunctional antioxidant activity that helps to maintain healthy, well-functioning cells. Alpha Lipoic Acid CR is designed to neutralize free radicals in both the water-based and lipid-based portion of cells, help the body synthesize glutathione, and recharge important antioxidants. Unlike regular alpha-lipoic acid, A-L-A CR’s patented, controlled-release formulation provides extended protection. In addition, biotin supports the function of alpha-licoid acid in glucose metabolism.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet 30 minutes before breakfast and 1 tablet 30 minutes before dinner, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Quantity: 60 tablets
Cautions: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use, especially if you have or suspect you have a medical condition, including diabetes; if you take prescription drugs or are allergic to any ingredient; or if you are pregnant or lactating. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
There are no reviews yet.