- Part of the core Inspired Health DAILY ESSENTIALS
- Ideal for Children and Adolescents Who Cannot Swallow Capsules
- Supports Micronutrients for Optimal Growth, Normal Development, and Long-Term Health
- Helps Ensure That Children Who Are Picky Eaters, Have Poor Appetites, or Are on Restricted Diets Get the Nutrients They Might Be Missing
- Helps Bridge Nutritional Gaps Resulting from Diets Low in Healthful Fruits and Vegetables and High in Processed Foods and Sugar
- Basic “Insurance” Formula for Wellness
- Foundation Nutrition for a Variety of Protocols
- Methylated Multivitamin – for optimal absorption CHEWABLE
- Increase Energy Levels
- Supports Antioxidant Protection
- Supports Detoxification
- Supports Health in Those with Poor Nutrient Intake
- Supports Those with Stressful Lifestyles on the “Go”
Our Multivitamin CHEWABLE – Good nutrition in childhood and adolescence is essential for achieving optimal growth and normal development. It also greatly impacts overall health and well-being, including resistance to infection and achieving peak bone mass. Not only does good nutrition impact health, but it also influences socialization, self-esteem, and academic performance. Unfortunately, the diets of many American children fall considerably short of recommended dietary standards. For instance, vitamins A, C, D, and E as well as folate, calcium, and magnesium are all underconsumed relative to the estimated average requirements (EARs).
Finding a children’s multiple that comprises nutrients in their most highly absorbable form, such as 5-MTHF instead of folic acid; is free of toxic additives and preservatives; and tastes great without using corn syrup can be very challenging. Inspired Health LLC has met this challenge with Active Multinutrients Chewable.
The comprehensive nutrient profile in Active MultiNutrients supports foundational wellness; antioxidant activity with vitamins C and E, selenium, and beta-carotene; and phase I detoxification.
Recommended Dosage: Children 1-3 years: one to two tablets twice daily; children 4 years or more: two to four tablets twice daily, or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Quantity: 120 Chewable Tablets
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately