Lauricidin® is pure sn-1 monolaurin (glycerol monolaurate) a natural, plant-based medium chain fat derived from lauric acid. The same monolaurin received from mother’s milk saw palmetto, and bitter melon – embraced by both your immune system* and your digestive tract*.
- 1 Jar is a 4-6 Week Supply
- 3000mg Monolaurin in a single teaspoon
- Health Professional-recommended and 100% Non-Toxic, Pure Nutrient, Lauricidin® is safe for your entire family.
- Lauricidin® is all-natural, free from potential drug interactions and coconut allergens.
- Our monolaurin is a natural, plant-based medium-chain saturated fatty acid extracted from coconut oil that offers unique health-promoting properties*.
LAURICIDIN® Intake Instructions
Simply place the contents of the blue scoop in your mouth and wash them down with water or juice.
- Take Lauricidin® in small amounts until you reach your level for optimal health and self-healing. This could mean from a few pellets to 1-3 blue scoops/day.
- When air or ship traveling, you may need to increase your maintenance level.
- When faced with stress or “coming down with something,” increase the level during these times.
- Take daily for optimal health and self-healing much like vitamins.
- Do not chew the pellets.
- Do not swallow with hot liquids.
Lauricidin® is a concentrated mini-pellet (~30 mg per pellet) of sn1 (3)-monolaurin. The size and shape of the mini pellets can vary.
Lauricidin® is non-toxic and safe for children and pets.
Lauricidin® is bioactive, the exact amount that you need for optimal health depends on your diet and genetic make up.
Children (3-10 years old) —- Do not chew pellets. To be taken with meals. The mini-pellets can be placed in the mouth and swallowed with water or juice. Do not take with hot liquids. For difficult situations try placing the pellets (whole or powdered) into applesauce, pudding, peanut butter, etc. For very young children it is best to start with 1-3 pellets/day for a several days before gradually increasing the amount.
The usual initial level of Lauricidin® is increased gradually to twice/thrice daily for a week or two.
The level can be further increased thereafter.
The maintenance level will depend on effects seen and adjusted accordingly.
Adults —– Take with or after meals. The mini-pellets can be placed in the mouth and swallowed with water or juice. Do not take with hot liquids. Do not chew or take as a powder. The recommended initial level of Lauricidin® is ~0.75 gram (1/4 blue scoop) or less two or three times daily for a week before increasing the amount.
The level can be then increased to 1.5 grams (1/2 blue scoop) one, two or three times daily thereafter.
A maintenance level can be 3.0 grams (one blue scoop) two or three times a day necessary for optimum health effects. In stubborn cases this may be increased. The length of time for taking the supplement is an individual response. Supplements need to be taken on a continuing basis for better health–much like vitamins.
Disclaimer – Information provided by Med-Chem Labs. about Lauricidin® or its use is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. Any information given is only intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Prof. Dr. Jon J. Kabara and scientific world literature. You are encouraged to make your own health care decisions based upon your own research of the subject and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.