Defend yourself against seasonal immune challenges
Life Extension’s Enhanced Zinc Lozenges are peppermint-flavored and formulated with positively charged zinc ions for immune support throughout the year.
Zinc is highly supportive of the human immune system and actively supports hundreds of the body’s important enzymes.
Enhanced Zinc Lozenges Benefits
- Provides widespread support of the immune system
- Supports healthy immune function
- Contains special ionic formula zinc
DIRECTIONS: Completely dissolve in mouth one (1) lozenge every 2 wakeful hours, not to exceed 8 lozenges per day, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use for more than 3 consecutive days. Do not chew or swallow lozenge. May cause nausea if taken on an empty stomach.
Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper. If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is taken daily on a chronic basis, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to prevent copper deficiency. Chronic ingestion of more than 100 mg of zinc daily may be immunosuppressive for some aspects of T-cell and NK cell function.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
There are no reviews yet.