Job Opening: Patient Coordinator (Admin)
WANTED: Inspiring Patient Coordinator (Admin)- to join our growing team!
Who We Are:
Dr. Wendy Weintrob and Dr. Meaghan Dishman are the co-founders of Inspired Health: Center for Integrative + Functional Medicine. We are both Functional Medicine Naturopathic Doctors and Licensed Acupuncturists, each with over 16 years in private practice. As experts in the field of Integrative Medicine we bring a unique lens to the table – combining the best of Western, Naturopathic and Chinese medicine practices.
Our Current Story
Glow Medicine (Dr. Wendy Weintrob) and Bloom Integrative Health (Dr. Meaghan Dishman) joined forces in January 2017, and have rebranded and expanded both clinics to one new location within The Box Factory in November 2017. We have also added a thriving Apothecary retail space, open to the public, with an Online Store.
As part of our small but VERY mighty patient happiness team you will help assist the Inspired Health Team, in a gorgeous, modern space with good vibes and clear energy.
Reading this makes you say, “Wow! What an amazing opportunity — this is for ME!”
Who You Are:
You are a compassionate self-starter with strong people skills and a knack for brightening others’ days. Your role will be to assist our Administrative Team and Clinicians in day to day tasks. Making a real difference in the world and patients’ lives truly lights you up.
Optimal wellness and Inspired Health are passions of yours. You understand the importance of being clear, friendly, and genuine with communication.
- You have at least 2 years of Undergraduate college experience
- You’re an independent self-starter and excel in a collaborative environment
- You have excellent documentation skills, and are computer savvy
- You’re open to being mentored and receiving feedback
- You’re smart, compassionate, and empathetic, and receive genuine satisfaction helping people
- You’re incredibly resourceful and have an aptitude for solving problems with little assistance
- You’re detail oriented, and are extremely well organized
Attributes You Pride Yourself In:
- Provider of High Quality People Care, Motivated, Committed, Kind, Self Directed, Honest, Positive, Organized, Loving, Growth Minded, Quick Learner, Multi-Tasker, Computer/Software savvy, Team Player, Strong Work Ethic, Bright, Loyal
ROLE: Patient Care Coordinator, Insurance Liaison
- Patient Care
- Check patients in and out
- Checking and responding to voicemail messages in the mornings and throughout the day
- Patient Portal Management: responding to messages
- Email Management: responding to messages
- Opening and Closing Duties
- Insurance PreAuthorization Management: Front End, Back End
- Mail Management: Organization and handling of snail mail, filing all EOBs for Insurance biller, depositing checks into bank
- Fax Management
- Remedy Refill Management
- Providing on-brand support based on the views and values of Inspired Health
Crossover Duties with other Staff
- Ringing up supplements on our Point of Sale
- Processing online orders
- Office maintenance (open, closing, laundry, tidying)
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Confirming appointments
- Use of 3 platforms: EHR, Ins Billing Platform, Online Store
- 32+ hrs / week (full time)
In an ideal world, you are/have:
- Have experience in the medical field, or customer service/retail fields
- Knowledge or personal experience with Naturopathic supplements
- Experience with various Social Media Platforms (Instagram, Facebook, etc), and Google Drive, Word, Excel
Please complete the following within a Cover Letter and attach your current Resume/CV
- What top 5 strengths do you feel would be an asset to our team, and why.
- Tell us about what drives and motivates you and why you would desire to work in a collaborative clinic.
- Tell us about 2 weaknesses or challenges you are aware of actively evolving, and how.
- Provide 3 professional references
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reading about you, and potentially meeting and working with you in the future!
Dr. Weintrob + Dr. Dishman